Sunday

I have a Gay Crush on a Straight Dude

Just as I walk out of our appartement building gate, I bump into him
again! Always a pleasure and I unconsciously announce to him my new
'catch!' gesturing at the new gay friend I had just made. It's fun
being sincere, I think silently to myself. He smiles widely and points
out he recognised my friends from some time back when I introduced
them, and went on to point out my wide grin at the fact, gingerly!
Chris was something special.
A well seasoned young man, I fell for him from the first time I
saw him. He was every bit as humble as he was handsome. Completely
unaware of his looks, and even if he ever discovered it, he wouldn't
change a thing: he was the guy I wanted! But for now, I would settle
for a hot counsel. I would come back to him tonight for a chat as I
unwind my new gay life, with his precious advice and company; aaaall
night long. It was tingly how all this was comfortable.
Later that night, as we talked I started undressing him, bit by
bit. His powerful hands grasped tightly my neck as we kissed
passionately. I squeezed my hand even further into his shirt, to feel
the bulging chest, graced by his soft chest hair. Uuuuh that was it!
What I had sought after for so long.... The shirt was off! Belt down..
I felt his hands caress down my spine, taking with it my last ounce of
strength to stand.
As I fell back into reality, I thought to myself how this was a
waste! He should have been Gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment